Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another small poem

when i first met you
we hit it off so fast
always together, talking about the past
now looking back, i didn't know then
that you would become
more than just my friend
now that you know
i never wanna let you go
eventhough you are far away
there is one place
you will always stay....
cause,
no matter where you go
no matter what you do (no matter baby)
one thing's for sure
that i'll always love you
no matter where you'll be
i will never leave (no baby)
cant you see
that we were meant to be
my first thought in the morning
my last in the evening
you are the reason baby
that i'm always dreamin
your voice lights my soul
your love makes me whole
now i know i'll never, never
let you go
cant let you go that easy
you gotta tell me how you feel
please let me know
if this love is real
for good and for bad
through the light and the dark
you have been the strength
in my heart
so baby please
tell if this love
is right
because i dont
want to leave without
you another night........

No comments: