Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just a brief thought

We are told as we are growing up that dreams are something that changes through time. Our dreams are what keep us motivated and they are one of the constant things that stay with us. I know for myself, my dream was always to be a writer. To inform the world of the things going wrong and right around them was always a thing for me.
Now, that I am a writer, I see how my dreams are still not complete. I still have a dream to reach the top of the writing world and to become a well known and respected reporter that people can trust. If we were to stop at the general part of our dreams, we will never see the full aura of what we can do.
Our dreams are our souls showing us what we can become if we hard or what can happen if dont. There are people who try to decipher what our dreams mean into a general notion. However, dreams are like snowflakes, no two dreams are alike. What you may see as a good thing, I may see as a horrible vision.
Who are we without our dreams? I met a guy once who told me he doesnt dream or he doesnt remember what he dreamt about. In order to do that, we would have to practice submissing our true feelings, in my opinion. We are given dreams by a higher power and we are given a choice on what to do when we wake up.............
Are you following your dreams...........................................................

No comments: