Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby if you you give it to me...

Ok this subject is NOT for the weak...so if you are weak when it comes to certain subjects, you may want to close this now.....
Every Sunday night, a few friends and I watch Talk Sex with Dr. Sue on the channel Oxygen. She is a famous sex professor in Canada who for an hour, take calls about anything and everything sexual.
Well, there was a young lady from New York who was tired of her husband not giving her oral but demanding it almost every day from her. Well, Dr. Sue informed her that if she wanted it from him, she would have to either A. Talk to him about it and settle it like adults or if that did not work...B. Withhold it from him.
Well when the show to commerical, one of my friends said, "I would just go straight to B and make him suffer!" And this got me to thinking, if someone is willing to please you in that way, shouldn't the receiver at least consider repaying the giver by hearing out how they feel and what they may want from you?
Ok, I know there are few....hell lets be honest, a good bit of you out there thinking :"Whats the point of doing it to them? I didnt ask them to do that and etc., etc., etc. And why should I do that? I dont like doing that!"
In this writer's opinion, I feel there should be a few rules of sex. Oral, anal and/or regular sex whatever, there should be some lines of communication. If you KNOW you do not swing that way, you should tell your partner before they something "extra". Nothing starts a more petty fight than: "I go down on you but you never do me. Whats wrong with you doing it sometime? What you got against it? And blah blah blah."
Ladies and gentlemen, this one of the hidden reasons for divorce! I mean WTF? So since you do not get your two-blow-jobs-a-week treatment, you end a marriage? This is why before you jump into that situation (or any serious situation) you must have more sexual feelings that match. Let your partner know: "Hey, honey. I love you and everything but I don't do that." If they really love you, this will not be a problem, however, if they start flipping out over that you need to leave that well enough alone.
As for me, yes I have played the part of giver and receiver and in my opinion, nothing is more personal and sharing than exploring your partner's body in that fashion. Sex in any way, shape or form is a serious form of expression and sharing of feelings.
From having sex for the first time, to deciding if you want to take a friendship to another level or your wedding night....it is a special thing and you must make sur it is what you want and in the fashion you want it in.

No comments: