Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thinking of you in the afternoon...

For the past few weeks, I've had this dream. I don't know how to explain it so I will just tell in details...
Its a summer after and I was walking in the door from work and front of my doorstep there was a dozen roses. I pick them up and read the card. It says, "Walk inside and check the coffee table". I walk towards the table to find another card saying: "Go upstairs and check the bed".
I run upstairs to find a beautiful sundress lying across the bed with another note:"Wear this and wait outside". I get dressed and go downstairs to find a limo waiting for me. The driver gives me a note:"Wear this blindfold and dont be late". I am blindfolded and led into the limo. I ride for a while and when the limo stops, I am lead to a small table. The blindfold is taken off my eyes and I find a table filled with candles and and soft music filled the air.
I find a letter on table expaining why I was put on this chase. It said that there was no other way to express how they felt and showing me was better.
I looked around forthe person who had done this, only to feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to find a tall and handsome guy with a beautiful smile. He grabbed me by the waist and we began to dance.
And that was that...........weird huh? Oh well, maybe it will come true or just stay a dream.....

No comments: