Sunday, January 3, 2010

Your body is here with me (Another woman's admiration)

You knock on my door
I let you in
You wrap your arms around me
I melt at the smell of you
You share your inner thoughts
I hang on every word
You look deeply into my eyes
I fall into your spell
Here I am
Neo searching for Trinity
Serenity fighting alongside Darrien
Selene praying to find her Endymion
Our souls are crossed in a whirlwind universe
But I read your graceful love letters
I saw the words of love
I felt the passion behind them
I heard the sweet song of the heart
If loving you was a crime
I hang my head
What I can do
But to suppress my heart once again
For you are another one's admiration
You are another one's thought and dream
You are their sun and moon
You are my love......lost too soon

No comments: