Sunday, January 3, 2010

Still on My Brain

This is dedicated to all those who arent opening their hearts but know something beautiful when they see it.
When we met,
I wasnt expecting to feel anything
I was just looking for someone to talk to
But when our eyes met, I was taken aback
I saw my soul's reflection
So I let myself go
When we kissed
I started to feel my guard fall
But I couldnt let myself fall for you
So here I am
Thinking of you
Knowing that loving you is something I can not do
For my heart is locked
And thats where it will stay
No matter how beautiful you are
I cant see you that way
However dear friend
Until we meet again
I will think of your smile
And I will bask in our memory
If only for a while
Sorry, this isnt my best work. However, I just had to get that off my chest

No comments: